Finding Help When You Want to Add a Heat Pump in Auckland
Adding a heat pump to an Auckland property is an excellent way to provide a year-round heating and cooling solution that is energy-efficient, quiet, and easy to operate. However, there is a large gap between deciding to invest in a heat pump and actually using a brand-new installation. How do you get from the decision to the installation? The first step isn’t selecting a particular heat pump brand or model — it should be finding a professional team you can trust to work within your home. A pro’s insight and experience will help lead you to the right product for your space, but finding the appropriate hardware is far from the only task that requires assistance. After all, it takes a licensed electrician to carry out an air conditioning installation in Auckland.
At Total Energy Group, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this technology and sharing its benefits with our neighbours. With our experience and commitment to customer satisfaction, we’re certain our team is the right choice for the heating and cooling service you seek.
What Sets Total Energy Group Apart Regarding Heat Pump Installation in Auckland?
- Tonnes of on-the-job experience and a wealth of knowledge about leading brands from top manufacturers. We know the “ins and outs” of the products we provide, so we can not only answer your questions, but we can also rapidly troubleshoot any issues.
- Quick responses to customer inquiries. We know you don’t want to be uncomfortably warm or cold, and we don’t keep our clients waiting whether they have questions or a need to schedule a service visit.
- A dedication to a stress-free customer experience. We handle the entire process, so homeowners can sit back and relax while we set them up for easier indoor climate control.
Signs You Should Invest in Heat Pump Service in Auckland
- You’re operating an old unit that is using too much electricity. Heat pump technology has evolved dramatically in recent years, with many gains in efficiency. Very old units, especially those 10-15 years or older at this stage, should undergo consideration for replacement with a more modern unit.
- Strange odours, musty smells, or unusual noises coming from your heat pump unit. We quickly identify issues and propose the most cost-effective solution.
- It’s been a long time since you last had maintenance. Just like we visit the doctor for a check-up, it’s smart to periodically have a professional examine your system for signs of problems.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Air Conditioning in Auckland
- As mentioned, seek out repairs or maintenance from a reputable team such as Total Energy Group. Ask about our licensing, insurance cover, and experience to see that you can trust in our team’s capabilities.
- Change your filters regularly and keep the unit clean to prevent it from becoming clogged. Units that seem to run for a very long time without shutting off may require maintenance.
- Discover the best thermostat settings for your home or business. The answer is different for everyone, but there is a “sweet spot” where you will be comfortable, and your unit will be most efficient. We can help you identify this setting based on your specific location.